February 02, 2012

Rose-Lavender-Chamomile Toner

This toner smells wonderful!  A great second step to cleansing, or for a pick me up during the day.  I bottled these in spritz bottles, as well as flip-top ones and both work great!

Gentle Floral Toner 
For all skin types -makes about 14oz
Heated Water Phase:
30% Rose Hydrosol (150g)
25% Lavender Hydrosol (125g)
25% Purified Water (125g)
10% Aloe (50g)
2% Sodium Lactate (10g)
2% Cromoist - Hydrolyzed Oat Protein (10g)

Cool Phase:
3% Honeyquat (15g)
2% Panthenol (10g)
0.5% Chamomile Extract (2.5g)
0.5% Liquid Germall Plus (2.5g)


A non-drying clean feeling toner. A soft honey colour, and the smell is like honey and roses.  Very nice all around. I've been using this to remove a bit of eye makeup left behind after cleansing, as well as a pick-me-up in the evening when I get home from work.  I love the smell- it's wonderful.  Honestly there's nothing I would change about this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment